Thursday, August 6, 2015

Long time no see! Funko Pops too

I dropped the ball again. I don't know why, I think in my mind I thought I didn't have anything else to write about, but alas... I wandered back here, meaning to catch you up on my Funko Pop collection, and - lo and behold - I find two drafts that I never finished.

One was what I got from the mug swap (I already posted what I sent) and the other was what I sent as  Fictional Crush Swap Angel! I'll write those two up and post them soon.

For now, I'm showing you two funko pops that I got back in June... then I have another post with the rest of the pops I've gotten since. I think there's only three or four more from these.


First up, the Tenth Doctor!


I ordered him from the Hot Topic website because I assumed he'd be sold out by the time I got to the store. My dad thought he was so cute I ended up ordering two - one for him. lol.



Next: Discord!


I've wanted Discord for a while, but he's a larger 6" figure, and I could only find him at Hot Topic... and I wasn't willing to spend $20 there to get him... and then I found him at Walmart. His box was a little beaten up, but I was like, "whatever! I bet he's cheaper than he'd be at Hot Topic!" So - even though I'd already checked out when I saw him - I dragged my cart back through checkout and found a scanner machine to find out his price. He wouldn't scan! So I took him to a register. The lady at the register couldn't scan him either! So she called over her manager, and I explained that I found him beat up, alone, and without a price tag. So they sold him to me for $5! FIVE DOLLARS! I was super excited! Ha! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment