Monday, June 15, 2015

A shirt I finally got!


Here's a nice, quick story! So, back in December of 2013, I entered to win a shirt from a blog I frequent. I won! I gave the blogger my address to get forwarded to wocomo, and was also contacted by the owner of wocomo, (the name of the etsy shop... it has since changed) to let me know he'd be a little late sending the shirt, but it was coming.

I had to choose: Marvel or DC?? (I chose Batman)
It never came.


In March of 2014, I decided to contact wocomo to ask about it. He said he has sent me a shirt, but obviously I didn't get it, so he was sending another one.


It never came.


I hate bugging people for things I've won. I'll usually only ask once, and then it's up to them. Thinking about it, three things I've won in the past come to mind - things I never received, but won't pester them again about it. (One of them was just earlier this year, a necklace I was supposed to win, but never even heard from the lady who was supposed to give the prize. One was from last year's IGGPPCamp. The third is from a couple years ago, nail polish that she said she sent but I never got.)

If you read the parentheses, you'll see what's not listed on there. This shirt.


In March of this year, I was contacted by wocomo - now Liva Design - once more. He was checking up on me because I never let him know if I got the shirt. He assumed (correctly) that it was because I never got it, and wanted to send another one to me, but his Batman shirt had changed since then, so he asked if I'd be okay with getting the new design.

I was floored. I had not expected to hear from him ever again!

He got my info again, and this time, the shirt had a tracking number. So I was able to watch it get here - and two and a half weeks later - it made it to me!

Here's a couple pics:

My new shirt!

Closeup of the Batman symbol



I had planned on writing this post back in April when I got the shirt, but I didn't have time, and then I took that blog break. When I came back to my blog, I noticed an empty draft in my posts that was titled "A shirt I finally got!" so I figured it was about time to write about it!  :)









No comments:

Post a Comment