Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New Funkos Alert, plus I'm STILL HERE!


Yes, you heard that right, I'm still here! I took a month off because... well, I'm not sure really. I didn't have much to talk about, or maybe I just didn't feel like talking about it. And then that 5 Fandom Friday skipped a week and I got anxious about what would be next, or if there would be a next.... aahhhh anxiety.

I am going to try getting back in to step. New 5 Fandom Friday topics are up and, while I am skipping this Friday's and substituting in one from May, I should be back on track here.


So anyhoo!!! Just a quick post today, sharing my two newest Funkos, which are actually over a month old now. lol. XD



Behold! Hodor and Khal Drogo!


I'm still fairly new to the Funko scene, having only given in to the addiction less than a year ago. I was not aware that either of these Pops existed. I found them both at C2E2. Hodor was found at a booth - where my dad finally gave in and started his own collection of Funko Pops. lol. I saw some Khals at a different booth earlier that day, but when I went back for him, he was gone.

The next day, Saturday, the Boyfriend joined us, and together we got a photo op with Jason Momoa. And I decided I needed a Khal Drogo Funko Pop. Boyfriend didn't want to stand in line to get our photo signed, so while I did that, he wandered around looking for a Khal for me. He was successful! BAH HAHAHAHA.  ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment