Friday, April 10, 2015

5 Fandom Friday - 5 Magical Items I Would Love To Own


I'm going to limit myself to the Harry Potter universe, because there's plenty to choose from within there!! A wand won't be on this list. As reality would have it, I am not a witch, and therefore would not be able to use a wand. I know I could just throw in "a wand plus the ability to use it", but nah, I'm sticking to these other items.


Again, in not much of an order:



1: A Two Way Mirror

How neat would it be to have a set of mirrors that you can use to communicate with someone? No need to tweet or text or skype or snapchat...  I would totally want that. The only problem I'd foresee would be who to give the other mirror to. Maybe my guy when he travels for his work? An iggle maybe? I have an online buddy who has trouble keeping in touch, maybe he should get the other mirror? I don't know, but I want it.




2: Harry's Invisibility Cloak


The ability to just throw a cloak on and be invisible? Yes please. Attention triggers anxiety. If I could just go invisible sometimes, that'd be so great!




3: An action figure

Or a model. You know, that action figure Ron had of Victor Krum? Or the little models of the dragons? I love toys and action figures already, but if they moved around on their own? Too cool. I don't know what action figure or model I'd want, though a dragon is certainly tempting. I just know I'd want one.




4: A Nimbus 2000, 2001, or other lovely flying broom

Heck yeah I want a flying broom. In fact, my definition of "lovely flying broom" is synonymous with "any flying broom". I don't care how it looks, or even how well it flies - I can work with what I get. I want a flying broom.




5: Hermione's Purse

Alright, so I saved my most wanted item for last. Hermione's bag. Or any bag with that undetectable extension charm on it, really. I tend to switch between a mediumish purse to a large tote bag depending on the day... I have hoarder qualities, and "better safe than sorry" thoughts. I mean, who knows when I might spontaneously see a 3D movie and get a headache from the 3D-ness?? I need to keep my 2D glasses on me at all times! And this purse could hold anything! If it's super cold and I'm going to a con but don't want to bring my heavy coat? Well, BAM, now I can and just tuck it right in to my bag when I'm not using it! Spending the night at a friend's house and don't want to call dibs on the awful couch? BAM - I just packed an inflatable bed, pump, and extra pillows and bedding! Going on a trip oversees? No need for luggage - all I need is this lovely bag! Oh man, that would be fanta-bulous.




So, tell me, what kind of magical items are on your wishlist? ♥



Iggle Squiggle's 5 Fandom Friday



No comments:

Post a Comment