Monday, April 13, 2015

March Tiny Birthday Swap Part 2 - What I got from my swap buddy


Today I share what I got from the Tiny Birthday Swap!




Isn't this wrapping paper adorable? I love it! So simple and cute!



Tada!!! A Funko Pop, some MLP Lip Gloss, an ADORABLE mod podged MLP picture frame, an MLP blind bag, a card, and some M&M's!

I closed the box of M&M's for this picture, but it was the first thing I opened, and then munched on the M&M's while opening the rest of the presents. lol.


Here's a couple of individual piccies of some of the things...


Look at the cute card!!

Cruella DeVille!! HECK YEAH. So awesome! ♥


Here's what I got in my My Little Pony Blind Bag:


Isn't it PERFECT?! I got Sweetie Blue, which has a CUPCAKE Cutie Mark!!! Perfect for birthday celebrations!!



And LOOK at my newest Funko Pop!!!


Squeeeeee!! It's the Hot Topic exclusive Dancing Groot!! SO CUTE!! I have already mentioned in a previous post that I have two normal Dancing Groots, so now I have three Dancing Groots! I'm definitely keeping one normal one and my new Hot Topic Exclusive one though. I'm fairly certain I'm giving away the extra Dancing Groot. HOW CUTE is the little "I am Groot" pot this little Dancing Groot is sitting in?! I LOVE IT!!



There we have my goodies from the Birthday Swap! I love it all!! ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment