Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Iggle Squiggle plays Sims 4


I've started playing Sims 4 again, after some breaks. It took me a while to get used to the changes they made for Sims 4 versus Sims 3. Even so, I still keep wanting to play Sims 3 instead. Eh.

Anyhoo, I decided to try some of those user made challenges, and decided to blog my attempts!

The first challenge I tackled was the 100 Baby Challenge.

My first Matriarch for the 100 Baby Challenge

My second Matriarch and one of her kids.
I'll go back to this challenge, but right now I've stopped at 18 babies. lol. It was burning me out, and I think I'll wait until I'm done with the challenge I moved on to before continuing this one.


I moved on to the Runaway Teen Challenge, which is much more chill and so much easier to play.

My teen, Andy Collins (with her guardian behind her)

Andy's looking for frogs! lol

The thing is, while I did want to blog about these challenges, I wasn't took keen on throwing it on this blog. So I created a new blog, just for my Sims 4 posts.

Interested? (probably not. lol)

Check it out at   Iggle Squiggle 4



No comments:

Post a Comment