Friday, April 24, 2015

5 Fandom Friday - Games I Love To Play


It's currently 6 am. In a couple hours I'll be at C2E2!! I had planned on writing this post ahead of time, but alas, April is kicking my butt. Ah well, here's some games I love to play!!


1: There

My house

My There Best Friend

Hanging out

My most favorite game to play. There is the name of an online social game. (There, btw, has a terrible name... it is so hard to google anything There related.) I've been playing in There since late 2004. They shut down for a year or so a few years back, but they've since returned and I'm super glad they did. I love this game.

I'm not a super social person, but I have a couple of select There friends I love hanging out with, and when they're not around, I enjoy my time alone, either by hanging out and listening to music at my house, hopping on a vehicle and going joy riding, exploring new places, or checking out the auctions for new clothes.

Two times a year there's a There Games, (Winter or Summer) and people all come online at certain times that week to play together to try and win the most points in games to get first place. We're sorted by our nametag color. I'm purple. And purple won the There Winter Games this past February. Woot!


Purple team taking pictures by our gold medal!

Bacio ride

Purple flowers



2: Sims
Renee LaIggle and Lissa Squiggles getting married. 

Cooking

I have been a fan since the very first Sims. I still have fond memories of Sims 1, as well as not-so-fun memories involving Sims 1 Pets. (Bunnies were added to the game, and some sort of glitch made it so they KEPT MULTIPLYING ON MY LOT... they caused so much lag I was unable to play my game. Yay.)

So, naturally, Sims has to be on my list of favorite games. My favorite Sims game is probably 3, because I miss the customization of items and clothing so... very... much... but Sims 4 is finally growing on me. I've started to forget all the things I hated about it when I first played. Ha.

This is a game that will suck hours of life from me unintentionally. I'll mosey on in one day thinking "oh! I haven't played Sims in a while!"  and then
BAM!!
27 hours have passed, my personal stats have hunger, energy, hygiene, social and bladder all in the deep red and I don't know who I am anymore.


Family

JimBob McIggle making a wish




3: Tsum Tsum



IGGPPC got me hooked on this game. They suggested it last year, and while I originally ignored the suggestion, I inevitably caved and haven't been able to put it down since.

It's simple enough and took me a long while to get used to the play. But now that I have my scores are improving. And they fairly recently added a Bingo Card in to the mix too, which is definitely changing up my gameplay. I've played the first two and am waiting for another!








4: Settlers of Catan


Is this a game I love, or is it a game I love to play? I'd have to say it's the latter. I love playing games with people, and while Settlers might not be a game I'd choose myself, I acknowledge that my friends enjoy playing, and so I enjoy playing with them. I should take pictures of us playing some time. Ha.

So far, Boyfriend has the original base game plus the 5-6 player expansion, then recently he picked up Seafarers, Cities & Knights and Explorers & Pirates. We've since only played the original and Cities & Knight, but I look forward to checking out the others as well.






5: ANY sort of trivia

Yep. No pictures for this one. Because I don't actually care which trivia. I like trivia. I like Quiz Up on my phone (although I haven't played in a long while) and I love playing trivia games with friends. Sadly, my friends don't enjoy them nearly as much as I do, so I don't get to play them often. But I still enjoy them. Even if I don't know any of the answers! :)




Iggle Squiggle's 5 Fandom Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment