Monday, April 6, 2015

Fictional Crush Swap Part 2 - What I got from my swap buddy


Last week, I talked about what I sent for the Fictional Crush Swap. Today I thought I'd share what I received from the swap!



I got this package a couple days before I was able to send out my parcel. So I decided to wait a bit before opening it.


Inside was an adorable mishmash of items, all from a handful of my crushes! Here's what I got:





A Doctor Who magnet!




Two items from Draco Malfoy:
a Lanyard


And a pair of Slytherin socks!! Hee!!



Two items from Tony Stark:

A Beanie Ballz

And an Iron Man hat!



And, finally, from Shawn Spencer:


A Psych book!!

I've been wanting to get the Psych books for forever, but the bookstores closest to me don't sell them. I've only managed to order one Psych book, and it's not this one, so woot!! :D


I super pumped about the things I got. I totally wore the socks as soon as I pulled them out of the box. And the hat is a bit snug but nice and warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment