Wednesday, April 8, 2015

March Tiny Birthday Swap Part 1 - What I sent my swap buddy


So for March, there were three Iggle Swaps and I only signed up for one - the Tiny Birthday Swap.

All you had to do was send some birthday gifts to a swap buddy. I tried to keep my gifts "tiny".

I was busy in March, but I didn't realize how busy I was, and as a result, I wasn't able to do everything I wanted to do for this swap, but I'm still happy with what I ended up getting.



First, for March's Iggle Paint Live, we painted the IGGPPC logo freehand. So I thought it would be cool to do that for the birthday card:


 Of course, I didn't do this one live. I like how it turned out.


It just wasn't enough though, so I added some confetti and a birthday hat:

 Hee. Much better.



And here's all I sent:


1: Birthday Cake M&Ms - I've never tried them, so I don't know if they're any good, but I hope they are, because I got the bigger bag of them!  M&M's are tiny candies no matter what size bag you get, so that's how I justified the bigger gift. LOL.

2: Slinky Jr. - a mini slinky!

3: A Supernatural anti possession button - I picked this up at Fan Fest Chicago last month, and when my swap buddy mentioned she liked Supernatural, of course I had to send it.

4: Stationery - My swap buddy said she liked pastel colors, so I tried to find something that fit. This is probably not "tiny", but I do think the paper is a bit smaller than what's usually considered normal for stationery, yeah?

5: Happy Gum (For Your Crappy Life) - a small pack of gum! The name of it made me smile, so I had to pick one up.

6: My Little Pony Lip Balm - Originally, I had grabbed a pack of mini Hello Kitty gel pens. This was before I got my swap buddy.... who informed me she wasn't a fan of Hello Kitty. Oops. She does like My Little Pony though! Soooo I grabbed this to replace the HK.

7: Some hair ties - I found these at the mall, where I picked up the gum. I like this style of hair tie, and these were on sale, so I picked some up for myself and grabbed some for my swap buddy too.

8: Washi Tape - because they tend to be small anyhow, so of course I had to send washi tape.

9: A mini bottle of bubbles - because they're festive, right? It's not a birthday party without balloons or bubbles!

10: Travel size lotion -  ROFL, I feel like this is out of place, but when I think "tiny" I always think of the travel size section of the store. So I had to pick something from there, and toothpaste or deodorant seemed inappropriate. XD

11: Hot Chocolate - I was originally going to wrap a couple of tea bags when I realized I should probably ask if she likes tea first. She responded that she was more of a hot chocolate person, so I was super glad I double checked. I like Hot Chocolate too! That Caramel Delight is my fave at the moment.

12: Puffy cat stickers - I hope she likes cats, or at least, likes cute cat stickers. lol.

13: Caviar beads - for nails or crafting, she said she liked pastel pinks and purples, and these were the closest colors I had for those.

14: Tiny penny earrings - I made these from Nixon Pennies, and I love my pair, so I hope she likes hers!

15: Pocket Pops Daryl and Harley - On her list of fave fandoms, she had The Walking Dead, and on her list of fave heroes/villains, she had Harley Quinn. Originally I was going to just get Harley, because I didn't know Daryl was a Pocket Pop too. But there he was, just chilling right above Batman. So of course I grabbed him too!



There you have it! My tiny birthday package! I wrapped them in two different wrapping papers, and I might have also thrown in a party blower, I can't remember - I know I had planned on throwing one in, but I can't remember if I actually did. lol.


Next week, what I got from my buddy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment