Friday, February 27, 2015

5 Fandom Friday - Characters I Would Name My Kids After


Would I name kids after a character? I mean, would I really? Maybe. But not because I like the character. More because I like the name.


Characters I Would Name My Kids After





1: Luke and Leia
Is that bad? Boyfriend and I have, in fact, discussed that if we have a set of twins that happen to be a boy and a girl... Luke and Leia are on the top of the list.






2: Rose and Tyler
Erm... so the full discussion on twin names include middle names as well. Luke Tyler and Leia Rose.







3: Dean
I like the name Dean. A lot. It sort of grew on me.






4: Lyra
I think Lyra is a beautiful name, although honestly, the likeliness of me naming a child Lyra is slim to none.





5: Amelie
Or Amelia. I like that name. It's pretty.



Not much to this list, ha, sorry. I mean, sure I've thought about baby names, but by that I mean, I think "Do I like that as a baby name?" *Yes/no* and that's it. Haha.



Iggle Squiggle's 5 Fandom Friday



No comments:

Post a Comment