Wednesday, February 18, 2015

New Funko Pops Alert!!


Ha! Wouldn't you know it, I managed to maneuver myself in to a Hot Topic early on a Friday morning when it wasn't so busy! And they had a buy one get one 50% off sale, so I picked up TWO new Funko Pops! Both are on my want list, of course! :D


Scrump

I've seen the Lilo and Stitch Funkos, and I'm a huge fan of the movies, but for some reason, Funko Pop Lilo and the Stitches I've seen are... meh. And then I saw Scrump. And fell in love. I always identified with Lilo. Being the odd one out, an active imagination, not able to afford normal looking dolls. I used to make my own dolls from white socks, clothes that don't fit me anymore, and pulling tassles from pillows and blankets as hair. My dolls looked like the love child of Scrump and Raggedy Ann, so when Lilo pulled Scrump out, and then explained Scrump's big head head with a great story... oh, how my heart tugged. I had to have this Funko Pop.







Dirty Kaylee

KAYLEEEEEEEE! FIREFLY!!!! BROWNCOAT FOREVER!!! *cough* Ahem. Apologies. I wandered in to Hot Topic to look for this young lady especially. I knew they had the exclusive dirty Kaylee and decided it would be worth a look. Honestly, I wasn't expecting to find her. I just figured I'd get regular Kaylee at C2E2 or something. But I found her! And then I left her at the register for me while I went back to find Scrump for the 50% off sale. Haha. Love it. My Kaylee looks less dirty than ones I've seen online, but you know what? That's okay with me. I still love her. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment