Friday, February 20, 2015

5 Fandom Friday - Things I've Bought But Haven't Read Yet

Today's 5 Fandom Friday had additional options - "watched" or "played" vs. "read".  But it's safe for me to say I have plenty of books I own but haven't read yet.



1: The Name of the Star - Maureen Johnson


 I purchased it when it first came out, and then went to a book signing for it. So it's signed my Maureen... I just haven't gotten around to reading it yet...





2: Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins


I bought this book to get it signed as well. Her second book had already come out by then, but I hadn't read this one yet, and still haven't.




3: Every You, Every Me - David Levithan


 The last book on this list that was purchased to get it signed. I don't think I've even opened this book yet.



4: Beauty Queens - Libba Bray


During one of the... I dunno - four? times I met David Levithan at book signings, he started talking about this book and how fun it was. I was interested. I bought this book at Borders when they were going out of business. That tells you how long I've had this book. Still not read it.





5: Target Haul... 

The Secret Garden, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, The Wind in the Willows, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, A Little Princess... last summer, these books for $1 each in Target's bargain bins, and I grabbed each one because I hadn't read any of these stories. I still haven't read any of these stories. Heh.




So there ya go. And I have a few more that were given to me and I haven't read yet. That's a goal for this year!






Iggle Squiggle's 5 Fandom Friday





No comments:

Post a Comment