Sunday, February 1, 2015

Quick Review Tea Post



As I mentioned in my Not-So-Secret Not-So-Christmas Santa post, I got this tea from my lovely buddy! I certainly didn't wait long at all before I opened one to try it!


One of my favorite teas is from Tazo - their Calm Chamomile tea. When I mentioned it on the twitters a while back, my buddy responded with how she loved their Passion tea. I had never tried it before, so she threw in a few packets for me!


As soon as the hot water touched the tea bag, I could smell the tangy fruit. The tea was a pretty reddish - purple. I tried it without any sweetener first, and it was very fruity and quite a bit tart. Too tart for me to drink on its own, so I added a bit of honey.


Overall I love this tea. It tastes fruity and fresh and mmmm. Delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment