Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Red Velvet Oreos - Quick Review


Stopped at the grocery store today for some microwave dinners, and came across these:


Limited edition Red Velvet Oreos!


I am a fan of red velvet cake. I loves it. So I had to pick these up.



Behold:

The oreos are beautifully red velvety looking. I love the color!


And inside:

There's a cream cheese flavored filling.


The cookie is delightfully chocolate-y. You can smell the cream cheese from the filling, and the filling itself is pretty good. Not as "cream cheese-y" as I'd hoped, and it's still got that sweet, sweet "oreo filling" flavor.


Overall, I very much enjoy these. They are quite tasty, BUT... I prefer the original oreo over these Red Velvet ones. Still though, they're a nice change. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment