Friday, March 6, 2015

5 Fandom Friday - Favorite Snacks/Drinks To Consume While Blogging


Snacks! YAAAAY!! SNACKAGE. Yum Yums!

Okay. Seriously speaking though, most often, I'm not munching on anything while blogging. I'm usually drinking tea or water, but not eating. On the rare occasions I do though... these are on the list.



Favorite Snacks/Drinks To Consume While Blogging


1: Tea
Of COURSE tea! It is my favorite to drink, but I have to make my serving a double or else I'll drink it too quickly and won't feel like getting back up to refill it. lol.



2: Munchos and Barbecue Sauce 
This is a snack that actually used to be my preferred lunch for a good chunk of my high school years. Munchos and barbecue sauce. *shrug* I got the craving for it again a couple years back, and it's become a more regular snack. Not too often, because I rarely remember to look for Munchos, but when I do, it's glorious.




3: Biscoff Cookie Spread
Sometimes I eat it on apples, sometimes on Biscoff cookies, but mostly, I just grab a spoonful and eat that slowly on its own. Mmmm. (I am eating this right now.)




4: Cereal
I'm a fan of munching on dry cereal. I have many faves.





5: Instant Ramen Noodles
Yeah, not healthy, but soooo good. And yeah, I'll set a bowl aside and type for a bit, then pick the bowl up and grab a tasty bite of noodles before putting it down again.






Iggle Squiggle's 5 Fandom Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment