Friday, March 13, 2015

5 Fandom Friday - My Fictional BFF's


Interesting... I think this week means the fictional characters I would like to be best friends with, yes? OKAY!


My Fictional BFF's


1: Luna Lovegood

I feel like being friends with Luna would mean never having to worry for lack of conversation. She's an acceptable amount of weird for me. I would love to have her as a friend.





2: Tony Stark
Often times I have nothing to say. I even prefer to listen. I think Tony would have a lot to say, and I'd be totally fine with that. It'd be totally cool to be able to call Iron Man my BFF. Bah hahaha.




3: Giselle
I need more happy in my life, and Giselle is a happy being. She's also innocent and kind and everything I would love to have in a friend. I'd be fascinated to hear about her life in Andalasia, and it would be fun to hear a random tune she happens to start singing. lol




4: George Weasley
The Weasley twins were my very favorite characters from Harry Potter, heck yes I'd be George's best friend if given the chance! He's a fun guy and loves to laugh. I know he's lost Fred, but I also know Fred would have wanted George to keep being himself. I think I'd enjoy having George as a best friend.



5: Pinkie Pie
Again, I need more happy in my life. And this chick loves being happy and having sweets and throwing parties. I'm not a fan of too many people, but I imagine just being around Pinkie Pie would dramatically increase my mood for the better.


These were a lot simpler to think of than I thought it would be. An honorable mention: the entire main ensemble of Psych. Haha. :)


Iggle Squiggle's 5 Fandom Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment