Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fangirling over Cary Elwes


A month later, here I am, blogging about my Valentine's day. Shows I keep on top of things, right? LOL.


So on Valentine's Day, Boyfriend and I went to see Cary Elwes. He was at a nearby spot for Anderson's Bookshop, signing his book, As You Wish. Boyfriend bought me a book so I can get a book signing ticket. I'd been wanting the book for months already, so I was super happy I hadn't gotten it yet!


Below is a bunch of pictures of mostly Cary, because Cary. ROFL. He's too cute. OH MY GOSH is he cute.




But first! Here's Boyfriend:



lol. We got there a while early, and found out that there was also going to be a screening of The Princess Bride as well! Pretty great idea, because book signings can take a while, especially if there's a lot of interest - and this is Cary Elwes we're talking about here.


Oh, empty chairs. The middle seating section  was pretty full up, so we were on the right, in the third row. Not bad, plenty close enough to ogle in peace.

Okay, BELOW are the pictures I took. I wasn't using my own camera, I was borrowing my dad's so I was having trouble getting used to focusing and what not.











Mmmm.... mmm.

 *giggles*

He says this was his first time in the Chicago area too. Too bad he didn't have time to stick around and have the pizza. lol.


Sadly, they didn't have behind the table pictures, but an employee did offer to take the camera and take some pictures while we got our book signed.




Heee!!! I had signing number 10, so my turn to go up was pretty soon after the movie started. Only missed five minutes or so. Then we wandered back in to watch the rest of the movie. By the time the movie was over, they were calling numbers 150-200, and people were still waiting around. We left at the end of the movie to have some bourbon chicken and watch some Star Trek TNG at home. :)


So that was my Valentine's Day! How was yours?  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment