Monday, March 23, 2015

Geeky Hostess sprinkles


Last year, in January, I backed a kickstarter for geeky sprinkles from The Geeky Hostess. Last month, towards the end, the sprinkles arrived!


She kept those of us who backed the kickstarter informed the whole time, so I knew the troubles and delays that were happening along the way.



Inside, there was an envelope.



And a cute note from the Geeky Hostess.



Then there was a set of recipes.

I'm looking forward to giving these recipes a try! Maybe I'll even blog about them!


There were also five empty recipe cards, four share the same theme as the four types of sprinkles, and one is a mishmash of the four.


I didn't buy all four sprinkles though, I don't even know what Meeples are, so I opted for three of them, and an extra of one.



Here they are!!


I got one of the Lightning Bolt, two of the Police Box, and one of the Steampunk.


Here are some closeups of the beautiful, sprinkle-y goodness!


First, the Steampunk:



How cute are these tiny gears???




The Lightning Bolts:



Adorable!!



And finally, the Police Box:



TINY... TARDIS... SPRINKLES! SQUEEEE!!!




Overall, these are delightful. They're tiny and adorable and I love them all so very much.

As far as flavor... they're... not very sweet. As in, very low on the sweetness levels. But I don't have issue with that, frosting is plenty sweet enough. My sprinkles don't need to be sweet at all! They just have to be edible. Hee.






The Geeky Hostess sells them in her shop now! So if you didn't get in on the kickstarter, you can still pick some up. You can even check out the Meeples Srinkles if you want.




No comments:

Post a Comment