Monday, March 16, 2015

More Funko Pops!


A couple more Funkos for me!!

I picked up my first, and possible only, Dean funko.


FBI agent Dean. Hehe. I love Dean, but for some reason, the original Dean funko pop just doesn't do it for me. This little agent Dean is adorable though. So yes. I doubt I'll be picking up any version of Sam, and I'm also not too interested in Charlie's pop, which makes me sad because I love Charlie.


Next is Mrs. Potts and Chip!!


This one's been on my wishlist for a while, and I found it at BAM (bookstore) at the mall! HECK YEAH. When I saw it, I had to prevent myself from hiding it so I could come back to get it another day. lol. No need though, because there were two when I got there to buy it on Thursday. Woot woot!!


And finally, a Pocket Pop:

Discord!! I didn't know Discord was made in to a Pocket Pop, but I was super happy when I found him at Hot Topic! I love Discord!! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment